Board of Tests Rules on Chemical DUI Testing
The Oklahoma State Board of Chemical Tests for Alcoholic Influence (BOT) is a government sanctioned organization that issues the rules and regulations regarding chemical tests in DUI cases.
The BOT sets forth such guidelines as:
- Qualifications for administrators of breath and blood testing
- Methodology for breath and blood testing
- Qualifications for laboratories that analyze blood samples
- Which devices are approved for use in breath testing
- Which devices are approved as ignition interlock devices
BOT members include doctors, public safety officials and representatives from law enforcement.
Edge Law Firm and BOT
Bruce Edge of the Edge Law Firm has been certified by BOT as an administrator and maintenance specialist for the Intoxilyzer 8000, the blood testing machine used in our state. These designations mean that Mr. Edge is uniquely positioned to cross examine law enforcement officers who give these tests to our clients.
Please submit our secure contact form below: