As the situation with Coronavirus unfolds we want you to know that the well being of our clients, attorneys and staff is an extreme concern.
In-office meetings are the most common way for a new client to get to know their attorney and to bring them up to speed on the legal details of their situations. It allows you to get to know your attorney and staff while becoming comfortable with them. At the same time, the interaction allows your attorney to ask more detailed questions and check responses, which may open new issues beneficial to you. We believe this is best way to begin defending you but it may not always be the best choice.
Following our options available to you:
- Call Edge Law Firm. For your safety during these frightening times we can answer initial questions about your criminal case and ease some of your fears regarding an arrest and criminal charges by phone.
- If you live in another state, have health issues, or safety concerns we will be happy to arrange a video consultation for you. With the emergence of Skype, FaceTime, and other video chatting software, Edge Law Firm is pleased to offer video consultation to our clients.
- Additionally, in many cases we may be able to help you avoid having to physically appear in court for many of your appearances.
- In office meetings remain available and are still the preferred option.
- For those who choose an in office meeting, please be aware we are taking all precautions possible including:
- Not shaking hands,
- Wiping all door handles as well as other surfaces with Clorox wipes every time someone visits our the office and
- Maintaining reasonable distances between all people.
Being accused of a crime can be frightening and a major source of stress for you and your family. Our job at the Edge Law Firm is to help our clients understand the legal process, build a strong defense for you and help you realize there is hope. Video conferencing is one of the many ways that we can help our clients get through this difficult period.
Schedule a free video consultation today to learn what the Edge Law Firm can do for you.
Please submit our secure contact form below: